Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!  We were planning on spending the holiday with the McKean's, but they were having their dinner on Friday so, my mom, Greyson, and I were able to swing over to Tulsa and spend some time with my mom's side of the fam!  It was so nice to see all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins!  Greyson and I headed back to Texas Thursday afternoon.  It was so nice to be able to spend time with the McKean family too!  It was so fun to have all of the cousins together!  I have to admit Greyson was a little jealous!  He did not want to share "his" Nai Nai!  I really can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone!  Time is flying!  I am really looking forward to Christmas though!
The Cousins! Left to right: Janie, Jenny, Melissa, Katie, Jordan, and little Jack.
Bapa, Ra Ra, Mommy, and Greyson

No comments:

Post a Comment