Last weekend Nick, Greyson, and I headed down to see Nick's brother Aaron and his wife Eileen in Houston. The main reason for the trip was so that I could run a 10k race with my sis-in-law! I was a little nervous about the race! 6 miles seemed like a long way! It went great though! I was able to finish in just over an hour. I really do love to run and I had a blast!
While we were there we were also able to take a little trip to Brazos State Park and check out some Alligators! It was so neat to see them so close and in the wild so to speak! Here are some pictures from our trip!
 |
| Eileen and I after our race! |
 |
| Some pretty big Alligators! |
 |
| Greyson with his Uncle Aaron and Auntie E |
No comments:
Post a Comment