Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Fun

I love this time of year!  I think Fall is my favorite season!  I love pumpkins, hot apple cider, and cool, crisp air!  It has been a busy Fall for us!  I am not sure where the time is going!  At the beginning of this month we took a trip to Austin, TX.  Nick and his brother and some of his friends competed in a Tough Mudder.  It is a 12 mile obstacle course that was designed by the British Special Forces.  He said it was very "Tough" but, they all made it!  A few weeks back we also took Greyson to the Fort Worth Zoo.  He had a blast seeing all of the animals.  He loved the birds but, I am pretty sure the elephants were his favorite!

The Tough Mudders!

Momma and sweet boy!

Greyson doing his elephant impression :)

No comments:

Post a Comment